Friday 29 May 2009

Incontinence information

This is important information regarding what should have been a simple operation, and what happened to a healthy mother after she had it done, the result of which her life is now wrecked, she would like to encourage and help others, both men and women in the UK who have had this same devastating post operative result to come forward. Quote
“Before I had this TVT implanted to supposedly cure my stress incontinence I had a career a full life, I lived a healthy lifestyle, the problem I had was stress incontinence which I was told could be corrected using the Tension Free Vaginal Tape Sling by Gynecare. My Gyny at the time of my consultation used these words to me and I quote...It is a simple operation, an overnight stay; you will be a new woman! very different to what actually happened to me”.
This website has been created purely to give help and support to both men and women who have had the medical device TVT Sling, synthetic polypropylene mesh for hernia’s, prolapse, stress incontinence and bladder disorders, if you are seeking answers or maybe just want to share your experiences please register on the message board. We are here to give you comfort and to let you know you are not alone, we can help each other through this very difficult time coping with daily life after being harmed by these medical devices, we are not here to give medical advice in any way.
Please register on TVT forum if you want to give help and support and share your story
http://www.tvt-messed-up-mesh.org.uk/


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this very important issue on your blog, very much appreciated.

    We are seeking justice for all who have been harmed by this medical device. Apparantly they are treating us as their experiment until they get the right specification, even to the extent of learning how to get the stuff out of us, even though we have learned most of it will remain in our bodies forever.

    Love, Peace and Light to you
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings of Success,Love, and good health now and in the future Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete